Looking for a solid, basic, no frills canoe pack? Look no further. The Tripper canoe pack by RBW is a rugged portage pack built to last, designed to perform over the roughest portage trails. Standard features will be appreciated every time you travel to your favourite paddling destinations or adventures into new lands. With a capacity of 96L, 7 handle points (for easy maneuvering), a removable waist strap, sternum strap, and 2 layers of rugged 1000 denier nylon construction, the Tripper is a canoe pack able to work hard and perform up to the highest expectations.
The top flap features a pocket covering the cinch-able, expandable pack cuff, while daisy chain loops on the outside allow for other gear or pouches to be attached to the top of the pack.
The RBW Tripper pack can also be fitted with an optional tump line.
- Padded shoulder straps.
- Adjustable sternum strap.
- 7 handles front, back & sides for easy handling.
- Removable 2 inch webbing hip belt.
- Pocket in lid allows fro extra storage
- Top cinch-able cuff under the lid for extra volume.
- Daisy chains on lid to attach extra gear.
- Double fabric layers in the bottom for durability.
- Reinforcement on – handles, shoulder strap & hip belt.
- Optional Tump-Line available.
Width | Depth | Height
Main Body: 48.3cm x 22.9cm x 63.5cm | 19" x 9" x 25"
Attic/Cuff: 48.3cm x 22.9cm x 22.9cm | 19" x 9" x 9"
- Overall Volume: 70-96L | 4275 – 5814 ci
- Main Body Volume: 70 L | 4275 ci
- Attic/Cuff Volume: 25.2 L | 1539 ci
- Material: 1000 Denier Nylon
- Weight:1.36 kg/ 3 lbs